Nominations for the 2023 WA Disability Support Awards are expected to open in December 2022.
The WA Disability Support Awards celebrate the achievements of people who demonstrate excellence, passion, vision and commitment to supporting people with disability. They recognise those who go beyond ordinary standards of service and have a profound impact on the lives of the people they work with and support.
For the 2023 WA Disability Support Awards , the seven award categories will be:
- Emerging Leader
- Excellence in Home and Family Support
- Excellence in Innovation
- Excellence in Regional Support
- Excellence in Rights Promotion – Supporting Choice, Control and Capacity Building
- Excellence in Supporting Employment Outcomes
- Excellence in Supporting Inclusion and Citizenship
For further information about the Awards, please contact:
National Disability Services (NDS) in WA
PO Box 184, Northbridge WA 6865
12 Lindsay, Street Perth WA 6000
T: 08 9242 5544 | F: 08 9242 5044 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org